Thursday, February 14, 2013

Relationship with Christ: What I Believe

believe in a Relationship with CHRIST not a religion....A relationship determines one's heart, whereas a religion holds to traditions, limitations, and petty divisions amongst denominations. 

Which is more important: A Relationship with Christ or a Religion? 

SO WHAT DO I BELIVE?

Salvations is a FREE gift from God, simply that a FREE gift! I am unworthy of this gift and can do nothing of my own accord to achieve it through "good works". If I had to achieve salvation though "good works" It would no longer be a FREE gift from God. By simply accepting the fact I am unworthy of God's gift, completely putting my whole faith in Christ Jesus as My Personal Savior, and Committing My Life to Him I become a Child of God


Titus 3:5 " He saved us, Not because of the righteous things we had done, but because of His mercy. He washed away our sins, giving us a new birth and new life though the Holy Spirit."

This is not to say that I can live my life however I choose...By Committing my life to Christ I enter a Relationship with HIM!! 

Think of it this way: 
In general, when you're in relationship with a man you want to please him, you want to spend constant time with him, you become In Love with him to where he consumes your thoughts. Typically our physical relationships with men become the #1 priority in our lives so should our relationship with Christ!! NO it is NOT THE SAME because it is not a physical relationship, but it is SIMILAR because it is A SPIRITUAL RELATIONSHIP ~ WITH CHRIST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment