Friday, February 8, 2013

Little Thoughts: Peonies

Waking up to Sunshine streaming though my window, the anticipation of Spring & Summer enabled my daydreaming of flowers. My favorite are Peonies they are both beautiful and romantic but most importantly remind me of home. My mother had a beautiful Peony bush in my front yard and she use to tell me that it takes 2 years to acquire your first blooms, but once you've waited those first years for blossoms Peonies will never let you down. They will come each year with every new year looking more beautiful than the last. Similar to a love story, I desire love to bloom immediately, however the waiting and anticipating for it to bloom into something special may be the best part. For when I start to see the buds of new relationship forming that becomes the most exciting part.


"A Flower cannot Blossom without Sunshine, a Man cannot Live without Love" - Max Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment